Destiny-land
It's..... The happiest blog on earth



Thursday

Here's four quotes from Lost I jotted down as being especially memorable.
Ben:"Perhaps I overreacted." (So that's why he tried to have Carl brainwashed...)

Rousseau's first words to her daughter: "Help me tie him up." (That seemed weird at first -- but after everything Alex has been through, that may have been exactly the right thing to say.)

Sawyer:"That's for taking the kid off the raft." (That's how Season 1 ended. I think Sawyer even warned Tom in Season 2 that "This ain't over." Maybe the writers wanted to start making up for all the bad things they've thrown at the characters since Season 1.)

Hurley with the van -- I know that's not really a quote. But that was a wonderful moment! If they ever have a retrospective of great Lost moments, that will definitely be in there!



5/24/2007