Destiny-land
It's..... The happiest blog on earth



Saturday

Good Morning America showed a scene Thursday that was cut from the season finale of Lost.


(Danielle is seen sucking the yolk out of an egg. Charlie and Claire watch her from down the beach.)

CHARLIE: She's a nutter. A couple of sandwiches short of a picnic. She tried to blow my head off in the bloody jungle with no reason whatsoever. She hears whispers. That doesn't mean anything, Claire. Whispers.

CLAIRE: When Ethan took me - however I got away - I knew they'd be back.

CHARLIE: Is that why you've not named the baby?


That explains why Claire later named the baby as soon as she realized Charlie was going to rescue it.


I still think they're in purgatory.

Maybe the hatch's ladder just leads down, down, forever.



5/28/2005